Visitor visa Canada
Requirement to visit Canada as a temporary resident depends on the country of origin. You may need visa or an ETA before you leave for Canada. If you are not sure of the requirement you can contact us.
- Have a valid travel document, like a passport.
- In good state of health.
- No criminal or immigration-related issues.
- Have ties in your country of residence, such as a job, home, financial assets or family.
- Convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit.
- Have sufficient funds for your stay.
- The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
- One may need a medical exam and letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
One can be inadmissible for several reasons, including but not limited to;
- Involved in criminal activity.
- Involved in human rights violations or organized crime.
- One can also be inadmissible for security, health or financial reasons.
Feel free to contact us to know more about Visitor visa Canada. Do not hesitate to contact, even if you have a quick question, we will be happy to assist you.